<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7808868?origin\x3dhttp://kuchi89.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>

Sunday, March 22, 2009

white horse

--removed--

Say you're sorry, that face of an angel
Comes out just when you need it to
As I paced back and forth all this time
Cause I honestly believed in you

Holding on, the days drag on
Stupid girl, I should've known
I should've known

I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet
Lead her up the stairwell

This ain't Hollywood, that was a small town
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down
Now it's to late for you and your white horse, to come around

Baby I was naive, got lost in your eyes
And never really had a chance
I had so many dreams about you and me
Happy endings, now I know

I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet
Lead her up the stairwell

This ain't Hollywood, that was a small town
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down
Now it's too late for you and your white horse, to come around

And there you are on your knees
Begging for forgivness, begging for me
Just like I always wanted, but I'm so sorry

Cause I'm not your princess, this ain't a fairytale
I'm gonna find someone someday who might actually treat me well
This is a big world, that was a small town
There in my rearview mirror disapperaing now

And it's too late for you and your white horse
Now it's too late for you and your white horse, to catch me now

Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa
Try and catch me now
Oh, it's too late for you to catch me now

-------------------------------------------------------------





Da da da da, da da da da
Da da da da-da da

I don't know if I can yell any louder
How many time I've kicked you outta here?
Or said something insulting?
da da da da-da
I can be so mean when I wanna be
I am capable of really anything
I can cut you into pieces
But my heart is....broken

Da da da-da da
Please don't leave me
Please don't leave me
I always say how I don't need you
But it's always gonna come right back to this
Please, don't leave me

How did I become so obnoxious?
What is it with you that makes me act like this?
I've never been this nasty
Can't you tell that this is all just a contest?
The one that wins will be the one that hits the hardest
But baby I don't mean it
I mean it, I promise

Da da da-da da
Please don't leave me
Da da da-da da
Please don't leave me
Da da da-da da
I always say how I don't need you
But it's always gonna come right back to this
Please, don't leave me

I forgot to say out loud how beautiful you really are to me
I can't be without, you're my perfect little punching bag
And I need you, I'm sorry.

Da da da da, da da da da
da da da da-da da
Please, please don't leave me

Baby please don't leave me
No, don't leave me
Please don't leave me no no no
You say I don't need you but it's always gonna come right back,
It's gonna come right back to this.
Please, don't leave me.
No.
No, don't leave me
Please don't leave me, oh no no no.
I always say how I don't need you
But it's always gonna come right back to this

Please don't leave me
Please don't leave me

---------------------------------------------------



Four letter word just to get me along
It's a difficulty and I'm biting on my tongue and I
I keep stalling, keeping me together
People around gotta find something to say now

Holding back, everyday the same
Don't wanna be a loner
Listen to me, oh no
I never say anything at all
But with nothing to consider they forget my name
(ame, ame, ame)

They call me 'hell'
They call me 'Stacey'
They call me 'her'
They call me 'Jane'
That's not my name
That's not my name
That's not my name
That's not my name

They call me 'quiet'
But I'm a riot
Mary-Jo-Lisa
Always the same
That's not my name
That's not my name
That's not my name
That's not my name

I miss the catch if they through me the ball
I'm the last kid standing up against the wall
Keep up, falling, these heels they keep me boring
Getting glammed up and sitting on the fence now

So alone all the time at night
Lock myself away
Listen to me, I'm not
Although I'm dressed up, out and all with
Everything considered they forget my name
(ame, ame, ame)

They call me 'hell'
They call me 'Stacey'
They call me 'her'
They call me 'Jane'
That's not my name
That's not my name
That's not my name
That's not my name

They call me 'quiet'
But I'm a riot
Mary-Jo-Lisa
Always the same
That's not my name
That's not my name
That's not my name
That's not my name

Are you calling me darling?
Are you calling me bird?
Are you calling me darling?
Are you calling me bird?

---------------------------------------------------

i duno but this few songs stuck in my head.. ^^"

~yaya papaya~

Innocence
1:15 PM


✝ Profile ✝

* QiQi *
17th July 1989

__ . . - - * ^ ♥♥♥ ^ * - - . . __

There's no turning back...
♥♥♥
will you look ahead now?
♥♥♥

♥ Cosplay ♥


1. Nina Wang - Mai Otome

2. Rima Touya - Vampire Knights

3. Amane Misa - DeathNote Movie

4. Lenalee Lee - D.grayman

5. Suzumiya Haruhi - Haruhi

6. Hoshina Utau - Shugo Chara

7. Hoshina Utau - DarkJewel ver.

8. Ikuto Tsukiyomi - Shugo Chara

9. Akiyama Mio - K-on! ED1

10. Sawada Tsunayoshi - Reborn!

11. Akiyama Mio - K-on! ED3

12. Akiyama Mio - K-on! (uni)

13. Hatsune Miku - Magnet ver.

14. Ayuzawa Misaki - Maid-Sama!

15. Kagami Hiiragi - Lucky Star

16. Asa Shigure - Shuffle!

17. Dead Master - BRS OVA

18. Kotobuki Tsumugi - K-on! (uni)

19. Hakurei Reimu - Touhouvania

20. Mio Akiyama - K-on! ED2

21. Kyoko Sakura - Madoka

22. Kyoko Sakura - Madoka (B.)

23. Asuna Yuuki - SAO

24. Hakurei Reimu - Touhou Prj.

25. Natsu Dragneel - Fairytail

25. Kirino Kousaka - Oreimo

26. Suigintou - Rozen Maiden

Title of image

♫ Music ♫

★ Tagboard ★

❀ Links ❀

link
link
link
link
link
link

© Credits ©

zero
one
two
three
four
basecode

♫ Innocence ♫


Innocence stolen without my permission
Innocence gone without my submission

Innocence lost through another’s plan
Innocence no longer for another man

Innocence turned to hatred and fear
Innocence gone, no man can come near

Innocence taken from a little girl’s heart
Innocence replaced by mistrust, you thought you were smart

Innocence disappears like dew in the sun
Innocence faded before it’s begun

Innocence obscured like a cloud over the moon
Innocence ripped away too soon